What Is The Success Of Life?

A remarkable letter from the pocket of a deceased person:


 















When I was born my parents thought it was their "Success"!
 



When I learned to walk, I thought it was a success!
 



When I learned to talk I think this was a success!
 



Then I went to school, I learned to be the first or get the highest number of success!
 




Then I realized, no, in fact, getting a star in the medium is a success!



I made a mistake, I realized that keeping this result in high school is a success!




This is not the end, then I realized that getting a chance in a good place with a good subject is a success, if you read it, you will get a good job.





Later I realized that getting a good job and earning a lot after finishing my studies is a success.


















Then I realized that building a small house with my own money is a success.




Later I realized, not even that, then buying a car with your own money is the real success!





I made a mistake again, then I saw that the real success is to get married and have a happy family.





As the years went by, I saw that it is a success to raise a child in a good way by getting married, it is a success to establish him as a boy, it is a success to marry a boy with a good job in a good family if he is a girl.







Then came my retirement, I was able to utilize the money saved throughout my life by making the right investment!





Then when everyone was ready to leave the grave alone, I realized a little before I died, there is no permanent goal in the world to be successful!





A competition made by oneself to move forward completely.  At the root of which is the desire to touch the sky, which will never be fulfilled.





Then I realized that it would be great if the main goal of success could be to be healthy and work for others with joy every day or every moment of life!






But it is too late to understand.
 


Find life, understand life!

 

Love yourself.


Respect others, love.  Especially those who need love very much.

The so-called success of this life is to be able to complete a loving, joyful and healthy life till the end!

 




The main success is that he is busy worshiping the Hereafter!
 





Comments